Sunday, January 31, 2010

Ouch!





My senior year in college I had a black eye for pretty much the whole year. That's a whole story in itself that I will not get into, but most of you may know. Anyway, In my game Friday night, I got hit from behind into the boards and my face hit my visor. And this was the result! Makin' it look mean!! It doesn't hurt so please don't feel bad. Although I will take sympathy from any fine females out there. So today we had a big team function where we were meeting the fans, playing some games, taking pictures and signing autographs while raising money for charity.

This conversation happened at least 25 times.

Fan: Oh man! You have a black eye??
Me: Really?
Fan: How'd it happen? Did you get beat up?
Me: No I got hit from behind.
Fan: Oh. Well that sucks.
Me: Well it wasn't fun


Hope everyone had a great weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Youch, you have looked worse, glad it doesn't hurt. Where are these days? I sa the picture of you playing the chiefs. Have you played them on the road, Are they still skating at the War Memorial? Good stories from tournaments down in PA at the War Memorial. Hope things are good, Bruins could use you right now, they suck!

    ReplyDelete