Monday, February 1, 2010

Insert Clever Title Here

Just a few things I wanted to write about quickly.

I watched the grammy's and saw Lady Gaga and Elton John's performance. I'm not really sure what was going on to tell you the truth. To me it looked like Sir Elton and Gaga just got done trying to do an oil change at Jiffy Lube and then came straight to the show. Whatever sells I guess.



Also, Ricky Martin? Seriously Still? He hasn't had a song in about ten years and he throws around the "it's hot" like he's still livin la vida loca. Move on Grammy's and move on Ricky.

And Taylor Swift. I like her music, I know a lot of her songs. She is talented. But PLEASE act like you've won before. I mean you have won a buttload of awards already and everytime you act like it's the first time and how you're so surprised and can't believe this is really happening to you yaddah yaddah yaddah. We get it. You win. A lot. Accept it, say your thank yous and let's move on. Thank you.

By the way the Terriers won the first round of the 'pot and will face BC in the finals. Never happens. Cue the terrible BC Beanpot Trot..



Now Cue "The Song"!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment