Thursday, February 11, 2010

So much for that storm..

So the past few days all I've been hearing on the news is how big this snowstorm was supposed to be. Well I think in Hartford the total was about 2 inches. Maybe 3. I know some areas got hit pretty hard, but I guess Mother Nature spared HartCity. Thanks Mother N. So the hotel I'm staying at is great. They feed you breakfast and dinner almsot every night, and most people who go their are staying there for an extended period of time. The cast of The Lion King, the broadway show, or off broadway I don't know what you call it, is staying here with us. I think the show on Broadway is like the big times and this one is like the minor leagues. Like me! Anyway, they were nice enough to grab us a few extra tickets so a bunch of the boys went. .
Now I've seen the show before in NYC and I thought it was pretty good. Now I know everyone is going to say, "But Kevin, that's a disney movie, what a loser!" Well those people are below me. Well I saw it again and it was still freakin sweet. Bravo! Bravo! I highly recommend it. And I'll keep an eye out for Rafiki in the hotel




On Monday, the Terriers lost in the beanpot finals to the bad guys at BC. It was a good game with back and forth action. If BC didn't get those few lucky bounces and the Terriers didn't hit a few posts, The Dugout woulda been rockin' early into Tuesday morning. Oh well. BU still owns the tourney. And I still have three pots of beans on my mantle. I don't REALLY have three pots of beans...nor a mantle I would put them on for that matter.


For those of you who don't know I happen to be a big American Idol fan. And I'm not ashamed to admit it. Although being a big American Idol fan while watching Broadway plays, I might need to mix in some monster truck ralleys or something. Anywho, I liked what I've seen out of Ellen so far. I think she is very funny to begin with but I think she's a pretty good judge as well. Hopefully she keeps it up. I've seen some talent in the past few shows and I'll try and write a litle something about some contestants that move on in the next few weeks. I'm sure my Idol associates Quilty Powers, and Kelly Schaeffer will have some input too. A lot of great Idol minds there. I say keep an eye out for Janelle Wheeler. I thought she was great. You know who else thought she was great...my man Tim Tebow. Turns out they are "romantically linked." I guess I know talent when I see it.


And I had to get this off my chest as well.
Dear Facebook,
STOP CHANGING THE LAYOUT! Everytime it gets worse and worse. I just don't get why they change the damn thing. If it aint broke, why fix it. Now for guys(stalkers) like myself it makes browsing(creeping) on facebook much harder. That really grinds my gears. Speaking of..


Thanks from your #1 fan,
Kevin Schaeffer


Another thing that grinds my gears is this years superbowl commercials. I'd say they were pretty lame..with a capital L..and an exclamation point after the E so therefore they were...Lame! Here's another classic brought to you by the great folks at Bud Light. I really should get paid for the free advertising...and for all the BL's I've drank.


That's all I got for today. Pretty busy weekend coming up. Peace in the hair grease!

No comments:

Post a Comment