Thursday, January 14, 2010

I Remember My First Blog

Hi Everybody!




I was a huge Simpsons fan growing up and I still say this when I walk into a room of people. I will get a couple of small chuckles, but mostly a lot of blank stares. It's a great ice breaker, but not really. Anyway, I've decided to write a blog for a few reasons. I have a lot of time on my hands, I'm constantly on my computer and figured this would help pass the time. Plus everyone and their mother has a blog now so I figured I would jump on board. The content of my blog will vary from day to day and it could talk about pretty much anything. There will probably be a lot of movie quotes seasoned with a heavy dose of sarcasm. A few inside jokes might pop up as well as a lot of these have become common vernacular for me. Hopefully this will help people pass some time at work(if you have a job, or a real job unlike me) or get a quick laugh. I can't garauntee the latter though. I'll try to update as much as I can but you never know with my crazy schedule. Check back later for my first real blog.

Take care, comb your hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment