Sunday, January 17, 2010

Random Thoughts

I am writing this Sunday night becasue we have a game tomorrow and I won't have much time to write. I wanted all my loyal followers to have something to get them through their Monday.




A couple Birthdays this past weekend.
#20 Craig "Ned Flanders" Sanders turned 26 this weekend and was celebrating back with his high school mates at Cranbrook(that's a private school 8mile) most likely getting made fun of and dancing like an idiot. But like craig says, if they don't make fun of me, I don't consider them friends. Gotta love the kid's spirit.

Doug "Dougy Fresh" Camberis also turned 26 this weekend. Doug works on the television show "Cake Boss" which I have seen first hand, and they have a great thing going. I hope the cake boss found the time to build Fresh a nice 7 layer chocolate cake with all the fixings. The scene I see the cake boss recreating is Doug and all our MANMAIL running mates on their latest bar crawl adventures. Use your imagination.

PS. MANMAIL is kinda like FightClub. Rule #1 you do not talk about MANMAIL. Rule #2. You do not talk about MANMAIL.

Quick Checkers update:
I got to see a couple good buds this weekend as we played against the Gwinnett Gladiators(again) and the Kalamazoo Wings. (The aforementioned Chris Higgins and Jason Lawrence on the gladiators, I feel like we play those guys every week. OH yea cause we do!) Two other former Terriers Brian McGuirk and Thomas Morrow(yes, TOMORROW) are standouts on the Wings from Michigan. "Big Cat" Tom really stepped up the physical game throwing around his 6'7" frame on his old buddy Kevin Schaeffer. I was not happy. "Le Bay Bay" was motoring around blending in out there. The Checkers, without Ken Roche, who was called up to the Baby B's in Providence missed his scoring touch. We lost in a shootout Saturday and won in a shootout tonight. We play a new team tomorrow called the Gwinnett Gladiators. Oh wait...See what I mean?

A shoutout to everybody's friend Sean Scotty Sully Sullivan who is participating in the AHL all star game this week. Good luck Buddy!

I will be in Huntington Tuesday Wed, and Thursday this week. Making a trip into the city Wednesday Night. Let me know if you're in the area and would like to meet up!


I thought of this video a couple days ago and you are lying if you say you don't laugh hysterically watching it.




Oh and why not. It's so hot right now!

1 comment: