Monday, January 25, 2010

Time to Ketchup

Hey all. Sorry I've been slacking on here a bit, the last week or so has been pretty hectic. I'll try and get back on track this week. First off, let's talk about the big news story. Is Brett Favre serious? Was that pass serious? Did he bet the Saints winning? He looked like PappaJohn serving up a pizza on a silver platter. I mean I know it's the heat of the game yaddah yaddah yaddah, but I'm pretty sure the guys playing football in the Wrangler jeans commercial could've made a better read. Maybe Brett just wanted to end the season and put on his Real. Comfortable. Jeans. OR he should've been wearing his wranglers underneath his uniform, because he's most comfortable in them.


I don't know but I would be pretty pissed if I was in the Vikings locker room. Then again, who am I to judge. The guy is one of the best QB's ever and I'm writing a blog that about 10 people read talking about him. Oh well. Also, Adrian Peterson is a beast. Just a freak of nature. That's all.

Now let's look ahead to the upcoming weeks. All Super-Bowl all the time. Every Channel, every hour. Maybe even a few Peyton Manning commercials. They're always funny. Heaven forbid they mix in a hockey highlight over the next two weeks. But I hope the Saints win anyway. The Colts have had their day in the sun.


Back to my favorite show ever, Jersey Shore. Unfortunately the show is over,
but they are bringing it back for another season. I've heard a bunch of different scenarios for next season. I've heard them bringing back the same cast for next year, bringing in some new blood with a new cast(blood type Ragu) or having a show with a bunch of Massholes. I think a new cast with some new loveable guidos and guidettes to follow would be the best bet. We'll be seeing plenty of this years cast trying to extend their 15 mins of fame with bar promotions and "celeb" reality shows. I heard they make 10,000$ per promotion. 10grand to go to a bar act like an idiot and get drunk?? I'd do that for free! I'm in the wrong business. These people will be getting paid a crapload of money for just being themselves...morons.


That's all I got for today. But like Arnold says..

No comments:

Post a Comment