Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The Weather Is Here, Wish You Were Beautiful!

So we've had a few awesome days down here in Charlotte. Yesterday, we took a boat out on Lake Wylie which is a few minutes away from our apartments. It was awesome. Just a bunch of us guys jammin to some tunes throwin back a few adult sodas. Some real male bonding going on. It was just nice enough to throw the shirts off a bit and try and get some sun on our pasty white skin. When the wind picked up it got a little cold, but it was principle that we were out on the lake, so we had to go Sun's out Guns out! Here's a snapshot of a few beauties to the right! It unfortunately rained today, but hopefully after that it will start to get real nice for the rest of spring. Can't wait!

Beauty!!!




It's a Wednesday night, so obviously I am watching American Idol. And of course I didn't miss it last night either. I was not impressed by any of the girls, but I think Siobhan, Didi and Crystal are the best. In that order. Now the guys just finished and I will say I was impressed by my main man Big Mike. YEAAA DAWGG!! BIG MIKE IN DA HOUSE! He killed it, making Kara cry. I hate Kara more and more after each show by the way. I thought everyone did a pretty good job though. Pretty much the guys beat the wheels off the girls. Which is to be expected cause guys are better than girls at everything. It's science. Look it up.



Staying on the music scene, I got a couple good tunes for you to check out. Here they are:





If you have any songs for me to check out let me know. Love checkin out new tunes!

I got The Hurt Locker Fired up in the DVD player and I've been itching to see it, so that's all folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment