Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Tiger Tiger Woods Ya'll

Just found out Tiger Woods is coming back for the Masters. That's going to be a circus. All eyes on Tiger at that tournament...So I guess things haven't changed too much. Anyway the reason I bring this up is because we had our Checkers Charity golf tournament yesterday. Awesome time and beautiful Weather. A few guys ended up getting some good sunburns and mixed that with the some wobbly pops and it's a fun day. Throw in a few more wobbly pops and it turns into a great day. It usually gets pretty scary though leading up to the tournament because you never know what kind of group you are going to get stuck with. It could be a LONG 18 holes if you're with some random jabronis. Luckily for me I had a great group. All good guys, but all good golfers. I for one am not the best golfer. Trust me, I look good, but it doesn't usually translate to good scores. I haven't swung a club in about 5 months too so I was pretty sure I was going to embarrass myself. Well I didn't embarrass myself I actually played pretty well...for the first 9 holes. After that the wheels started to fall off. I duffed a few shots pretty bad. And I couldn't sink a putt for the life of me but that's neither here nor there. All in all I had a good time and it was all for charity!




So does everyone remember seeing the video Everday Normal Guy? Yes? No ok, so this guy made a video a few years back that was pretty funny called Everyday Normal Guy. It's pretty self explanatory. I was just introduced to another song of his that I can't get out of my head. I think it's hilarious. So for your viewing pleasure I give you both: (Warning: Bad Language)







Ok, so I know I've been on a music kick lately, but also check out the link on my facebook profile with Zac Brown and Jimmy Buffett. Classic!

Rolling Stones theme week on American Idol this week too. In case everyone was on the edge of their seat wondering. They better step up their game. I haven't been too impressed so far.

By the way the Checkers are hot. Hopefully we can keep this unbeaten streak going. We are in gorgeous Elmira, NY then the old stomping grounds Reading, PA before returning home to take on Uncle Tony Zanc and the rest of the Trenton Devils.

See ya next week! And tell me you didn't laugh when you see this picture..

No comments:

Post a Comment